In a strange world inhabited by creatures which we might call monsters, it was a peaceful world but it could not last. One day a crazed robot army arrived with the sole objective to exploit the planet’s precious resources. It’s now up to the nerdy engineer Splee and her hunky pal Gløb to stop the invaders.
In Splee & Glob: Monster Defense, up to two players take control of the unlikely couple to fend off the invaders through clever tower-building, crowd control, and dynamic third-person combat in the most non-linear and asymmetric tower defense game you’ve ever seen.
What’s in it?
- asymmetric co-op with two very different, controllable characters
- tower…err monster-building including mazes at the start of each scenario with multiple lanes
- Artificial intelligence driven opponents on the ground and in the air with very different behaviours
- progress with multi-level monster upgrades, character skills and consumables
- a single-player campaign that integrates seamlessly with 2 player co-operation
- an optional player against player (versus) mode for passive-competitive gameplay for 1vs1 or 2vs2